Search Aweco wallpaper Design

Monday, April 18, 2011

MTV Movie Awards


I wake up n straight open the comp. I thought the award has finish so i will not wait to see who is the winners. Usually, i always open NMM page for updates. When I opened it, i start confuse cuz i didn't found the winners. I was like arghh, lazy to wait cuz i noe i will never watch the mtv movie awards. Just then, I saw a vid from red carpet. I clicked n actually it was live cam from MTV. LIVE! I watch watch n watch but still can't find Rob n Kris. I nearly give up n then i found one page that i saw in live blog in NMM page.

I clicked n it was live from red carpet n they interview Kellan Lutz n Ashley Greene. In the video i found lauren conrad, zac efron(not walk together wit her gf, Vanessa), leighton meester, miley cyrus n the last one is Kristen. I thought i will see they walked together but robert didn't walked the red carpet. maybe he don't want to interview or something.