Search Aweco wallpaper Design

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sony Vaio Notebook

Hey check out this new PC Sony released at CES 2009! I don’t think you should call it a netbook, it should be called a notebook. It runs Windows Vista, that’s right. This tiny thing is amazingly powerful and really beautiful. Here’s the notes:
Operating system:
Windows Vista, full version. It also has this thing called quick boot mode where you can boot the computer up quickly and you can have Sony’s Xross bar on there that looks like this:
 Screen:
The screen is 8 inches wide and not very tall, which Sony Purposely did this so they could have the netbook with a larger keyboard, and so you can read two websites side by side. It also has an integrated web cam and microphone. Crazy awesome huh?
 
Keyboard/Mouse:
The keyboard is amazing. It feels like an iMac’s keyboard, and its full sized too. Some may ask, “Where’s the track pad?” Instead of using a track pad Sony used a little control stick located in the keyboard, which I really like, but some people hate that. (You can by a mouse for it.) They got rid of the track pad to save more space for the full- sized keyboard.

Performance:
This thing runs like its a full sized desktop. It runs beautifully on Windows Vista, and surprisingly this little guy is powerful. I like it.

 
Hardware:
A look around the hardware, it doesn’t have any of those fancy ports and things, but it does have the basics like USB ports, and an audio jack and more. (I forgot all the rest LoL) But some laptops come with all of these ports I really don’t need, but the Vaio P just has the basics. I like that. Oh, did I mention this thing is EXTREMELY tiny? (and sexy) Yeah well it is.

Its a great little companion to have with you, and it’s really useful. You get Internet access everywhere because it uses Verizon Wireless 3G. Sony really got it right this time. My only worries about it is that nowadays people have cell phones that can do all of this media and web surfing stuff. I think the gap between smart phones and cell phones is closing. This just helps that gap close more. I never thought I would say this but I think Smart Phones (iPhone, Blackberry Storm, Palm Pre…) are going to take some attention away from it because cell phones can almost do the same thing, and they are more portable. I really like this device, and I think its going to be a huge hit. Enjoy!